Shilajit is a blackish-brown exudation, of variable consistency, obtained from steep rocks of different formations found in the Himalayas. Shilajit is widely used in preparation of Ayurvedic Medicines and is regarded as one of the most important ingredients in Ayurvedic system of medicine. It is pale brown or black in color. It is used in Ayurveda, the traditional Indian system of medicine. The composition of shilajit has been investigated numerous times in both India and the former USSR, and depends on the location where it is found. It has been reported to contain at least 85 minerals in ionic form, as well as triterpenes, humic acid and fulvic acid. A similar substance from the Caucasus Mountains and the Altai Mountains is called mumijo (Russian).
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details : 200 gm. Pouches
- Delivery Detail : 7 to 8 working days
- Shilajit is used to treat diabetes and various urinary problems.
- Shilajit also works as a stimulant for immune system.
- It is known for its beneficial effects on the kidneys, urinary system and reproductive organs.
- Shilajit is regarded as an anecdote for anxiety and stress.
- Its regular intake endorses the movement of various minerals like calcium, phosphorus and magnesium into the bones and tissues naturally.
- Shilajit boots protein and nucleic acid metabolism in the body that acts as a catalyst for the energy proving reactions.
- Shilajit is a reputed rasayana believed to reverse the process of ageing and prolong life in regional folk medicine.
- Shilajit is beneficial in the treatment of hypothyroidism also as it controls the activity of thyroid gland.
- Shilajit is regarded best to treat various conditions ranging from ulcers and asthma, to diabetes and rheumatism.
- Shilajit provides iron to the body also which is necessary for the making of red blood cells.
- Shilajit prevents the release of histamine in the blood that helps in the prevention of various allergies.
- It has beneficial liver protecting effects, which balances the cholesterol and sugar levels in the body.
- Shilajit improves the functioning of pancreas, increases the blood circulation and strengthens the digestive system in a natural way.
- It returns the libido of individuals to the level of teenagers if intake regularly.
What is Shilajit/Shilajeet?
Shilajit is a type of organic mineral pitch. It forms from the terrain in the Himalayas and other mountainous regions around the world. Shilajit translates to “rock of life” in Sanskrit. It is usually be found in a powder form varying in color from deep red to dark brown. Shilajit is considered the root of Ayurvedic medicine, and the most powerful.