Fenugreek seeds are used as a traditional spice in Asia and Europe. They have a slight maple taste and are often used in production of imitation maple flavorings. Methi powder contains a high proportion (40%) of a soluble fiber known as mucilage. This fiber forms a gelatinous structure (similar to guar gum) which may have effects on slowing the digestion and absorption of food from.
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details: 200gm pouches
- Delivery Detail: 7 to 8 working days
- Cholesterin and protect heart
- Bulk laxative and Regulate blood sugar and promote body building
- Reduce lubricates the intestines
- Good for eyes and help with asthma and sinus problems
- In traditional Chinese medical science, the product is for kidney health, expelling cold, cure abdominal distention and fullness, cure enteric hernia and cold damp cholera
- Fenugreek seeds contain protein, vitamin C, niacin, potassium, and other Componds
- Methi seeds destroy the free radicals in our body
- It is used to treat various skin related problems like wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots
- Methi seeds are extremely helpful in strengthening hair roots
- Diabetic people can be very much benefited by fenugreek powder because it is effective in controlling diabetes.