Specifically, guggulipid lowers VLDL and LDL cholesterol and triglycerides while simultaneously raising HDL cholesterol. This indicates guggul’s primary use for providing protection against atherosclerosis. These effects are due to guggul’s action on the liver which is stimulated to metabolise LDL cholesterol, effectively lowering the amount in the bloodstream.
Native to India, Guggul lipid has been used for a long time in Ayurvedic medicine to treat obesity and other weight related problems. Today, Guggul is frequently used to help lower cholesterol levels and decrease high blood pressure.
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details: 200gm pouches
- Delivery Detail: 7 to 8 working days
- Guggul improves thyroid function, increases fat-burning activity of the body, and increases thermogenesis or heat production.
- Guggul helps to lower cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Guggul decreases platelet stickiness and reduces risk of heart disease and stroke.