Withania somnifera, known commonly as ashwagandha, Indian ginseng, poison gooseberry, or winter cherry, is a plant in the Solanaceae or nightshade family. Several other species in the genus Withania are morphologically similar. It is used as an herb in Ayurvedic medicine.This species is a short shrub growing 35 to 75 centimeters tall. Tomentose branches extend radially from a central stem. The flowers are small and green. The ripe fruit is orange-red.
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details: 200gm pouches
- Delivery Detail: 7 to 8 working days
- Ashwagandha powder acts as an anti-inflammatory, anti-malarial and anti-tumor agent.
- With anolides present in Ashwagandha help to decrease inflammation in the body.
- Ashwagandha root powder has been found to regulate thyroid activity.
- It has properties to prevent diseases and also properties to promote energy.
- Ashwagandha is considered as an anti-aging herbal supplement.
- Ashwagandha powder is effective for Insomnia but does not act as a sedative.
- In the treatment of bone cancer, diabetes, constipation, impotency, rheumatism, nervous system problems, loss of memory, arthritis and joint pain, asthma, menstrual problems, hiccups, chronic liver disease etc, Ashwagandha would be the herb of choice.
- Boosts Immune system and aids in weight loss.
- Ashwagandha increases haemoglobin (RBC), regulates blood sugar levels, and also increases hair melanin.
- It also helps to reduce bad cholesterol level which is responsible for hypertension and cardiovascular problems.
- Ashwagandha helps in optimizing the physiological functions of the body, rejuvenates all the three ayurvedic aspects of the mind i.e., comprehension, memory and recollection.
- Ashwagandha is also used as an “adaptogen” to help the body cope with daily stress, and as a general tonic as a result eases stress and anxiety.
- It is also used for fertility problems.
What is ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha is a plant. The root and berry are used to make medicines . It is used in traditional Indian and African medicine as an anti-inflammatory, fever relief, and against infectious disease. Many believe ashwagandha to be effective in stimulating the immune system. It also appears to inhibit swelling and aid memory and can act as a general health tonic. Ashwagandha contains flavonoids and many active ingredients of the with anolide class. Several studies over the past few years have indicated that ashwagandha has anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti-stress, antioxidant, mind-boosting, and rejuvenating properties.