How Amla Benefits the Hair?
- Amla has been used by our ancestors as a remedy for hair loss. Amla nourishes hair, making it thicker and stronger. Amla also provides luster to hair that is dull and dry.
- You can also control conditions like premature graying of the air with the help of amla.
- Amla moisturizes the scalp to help control dandruff and other issues related to the scalp.
- How to apply amla on the hair: You can also use amla powder in several ways to make nourishing hair packs.
- Strengthening Pack: Make a paste with amla powder and warm water. To this paste, add yoghurt and honey. Apply this paste evenly on your scalp and hair strands. Allow it to stay for about 30 minutes before you rinse it off completely.
- Anti Dandruff Pack: This pack not only cures dandruff but also takes care of rashes on the scalp and reduces hair loss. It also acts a coloring agent.
- Mix amla powder and shikakai powder in a bowl. Make a paste using curd. Apply this from root to tip and let it soak in for about 15 minutes. Then, rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
- For all herbal packs, whether it is for the hair or skin, regular use is necessary. You must use one pack that suits your requirement for at least 2 months to get the results that you need.
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details : 200 gm. Pouches
- Delivery Detail : 7 to 8 working days
- Amla is called “The Power house of Anti-oxidants” – Amla powder prevents cancer by helping body to fight the harmful effects of chemicals that are carcinogenic.
- Amla – The Wonder-fruit is well known to cure diabetes naturally. 2 – 3 spoons daily will help you keep your diabetes off.
- It strengthens lungs, respiratory system and central nervous system.
- It reduces cholesterol, protects your heart.
- It is used to cure sore throat & cold, sleep disorders.
- It heals Arthritis, mouth ulcers.
- As a gentle laxative reduces constipation.
- Amla powder improves eyesight, improves metabolism, haemoglobin.
- Regular consumption of amla is very good for stomach as it balances the acid and improves digestion.
- Vitamin C present in Amla boosts your immune system.
- Amla helps to reduce the effects of premature aging, wrinkles and fine lines.
- Extract of Amla is rich in Vitamin A which keeps the skin young and elastic and gives soft and supple skin.
- Amla powder keeps a number of diseases at bay.
- Amla is a wonderful beauty ingredient especially for your hair. It acts as a hair conditioner, anti-dandruff, gives natural shine to the hair.
Amla powder is known for its high levels antioxidant and vitamin C content.
Amla contain more than 80% water along with protein, minerals, carbohydrates and fiber. Amla is also a good source of iron, phosphorus, potassium, copper, Vitamin A and E.