There are above 90 types of essential oils, each with its own exceptional smell and prospective health benefits.
Below is a list of 10 popular essential oils and the health claims related with them:
- Peppermint: used to increase energy and aid digestion
- Lavender: used to relieve tension
- Sandalwood: used to cool nerves and help with focus
- Bergamot: used to decrease stress and get better skin conditions like eczema
- Rose: used to improve frame of mind and reduce anxiety
- Chamomile: used to improve mood and rest
- Ylang-Ylang: used to delight headaches, nausea, and skin circumstances
- Tea Tree: used to brawl infections and improve immunity
- Jasmine: used to assist with depression, childbirth, and libido
- Lemon: used to help digestion, mood, headaches, and other
Summary: There are more than 90 commonly used essential oils, each connected with assured health claims. Popular oils are lavender, peppermint and sandalwood.
Also visit these links: